A lot of questions run through the mind of someone looking for a church home or simply looking to visit a local congregation. I hope you will take the time to read the article “What To Expect” but I also wanted to take a moment and introduce myself to you.
My name is Nick Secula and I have been the full-time minister here with the Three Forks church of Christ since November 2007. I am amazed every day at the blessings God has allowed me to be a part of working here with the Three Forks family. I have a beautiful wife named Tiffany, who labors with me in the work for this wonderful congregation. She is very involved with our Women’s ministry and she has even started her own blog “Tiffany L. Secula.” I am also blessed with three wonderful kids that certainly keep me on my toes. It is my joy in life to share the message of Jesus and I have been doing so as a full-time minister for over fifteen years now.
I want to personally invite you to come and visit with us at Three Forks. I think it will be a wonderful opportunity for you and your family to meet a loving and caring body of Christ.
About Nick Secula:
Pulpit preacher and member of the Three Forks church of Christ
Married with three kids
Full-time preaching (since 2003) with Three Forks since November 2007.
Provides Spiritual Care/Biblical Counseling
Personal ministry website ( www.inchristianlove.com )
Currently working on:
South African Theological Seminary (SATS)
- Master of Theology – Practical Theology
American Public University
- Masters of Art – History – Ancient Classical Concentration
- Masters of Theological Studies
- Bachelor of Religious Studies
- Associate in Religious Studies
Theological University of America
- Masters in Christian Counseling
Sunset International Bible Institute
- Certificate of Biblical and Ministry Studies
- Bachelor of Theology
Light University / American Association of Christian Counselors
- Certificate Suicide PAIR program
- Advanced Certificate in Marriage and Family
- Advance Certificate in Christian Life Coaching
- Diploma in Christian Life Coaching
Agape Counseling Center/National Christian Counselors Association
- Certified Temperament Pastoral Counselor (NCCA)
- Certified Christian Counselor (Agape Counseling Center)
- Certified Temperament Counselor (NCCA)
- Clinical Member (NCCA)